Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

iOS/Objc Azure Table Integration

" Windows Azure is an open cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.You can build applications using any language, tool or framework. "

But from many developers feed back and my own experience I would say "Its not that easy as it would sound!!!". I spend some tiring-hours to solve this out and I don't want other developers also to spend this much time as I have already got a solution.

Before starting let me be quite frank. I am not an expert in Azure, I just found out a solution and I would like to share it for all who might fall in trouble with azure.

In this example I will show how content can be retrieved from an azure table.

I have attached a project in here that you can download and run for yourself.

Change the "account name" and "direct access key" in plist to get content from your table.
You may need to specify your table name in "viewController.m".

Try it by yourself and if you hit a wall, contact me back. May be I can help you.

Thats all for now...

Download Source Code



No comments:

Post a Comment